It’s a slippery world.
Let’s make it safe again.
Help us making this planet a safer place
by warning people about dangerous areas.
1 You must be 12 years or older to use this app.
2 You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
3 You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
4 You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
5 You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other SLIPPERY WORLD users.
6 You may not use the SLIPPERY WORLD service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
7 You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the SLIPPERY WORLD service.
8 You must not modify, adapt or hack SLIPPERY WORLD or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with SLIPPERY WORLD.
9 You must not access SLIPPERY WORLD’s private API by any other means other than the SLIPPERY WORLD application itself.
10 You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from SLIPPERY WORLD including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
11 You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any SLIPPERY WORLD members (“Spam”).
12 You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from SLIPPERY WORLD.
13 You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
14 You must not, in the use of SLIPPERY WORLD, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
15 Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your SLIPPERY WORLD account. While SLIPPERY WORLD prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that SLIPPERY WORLD cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the SLIPPERY WORLD service at your own risk.
1 We reserve the right to modify or terminate the SLIPPERY WORLD service for any reason, without notice at any time.
3 We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4 We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
6 We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on SLIPPERY WORLD
1 SLIPPERY WORLD does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the images, photos, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the SLIPPERY WORLD Services. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the SLIPPERY WORLD Services, you hereby grant to SLIPPERY WORLD a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly (“private”) will not be distributed outside the SLIPPERY WORLD Services.
2 Some of the SLIPPERY WORLD Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that SLIPPERY WORLD may place such advertising and promotions on the SLIPPERY WORLD Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3 You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the SLIPPERY WORLD Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the SLIPPERY WORLD Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the SLIPPERY WORLD Services.
4 The SLIPPERY WORLD Services contain Content of SLIPPERY WORLD (“SLIPPERY WORLD Content”). SLIPPERY WORLD Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and SLIPPERY WORLD owns and retains all rights in the SLIPPERY WORLD Content and the SLIPPERY WORLD Services. SLIPPERY WORLD hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the SLIPPERY WORLD Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the SLIPPERY WORLD Services.
5 The SLIPPERY WORLD Services contain Content of Users and other SLIPPERY WORLD licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the SLIPPERY WORLD Services.
6 SLIPPERY WORLD performs technical functions necessary to offer the SLIPPERY WORLD Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the SLIPPERY WORLD Services.
Although the Site and other SLIPPERY WORLD Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other SLIPPERY WORLD Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of SLIPPERY WORLD. Also, although SLIPPERY WORLD will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, SLIPPERY WORLD reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by SLIPPERY WORLD in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, SLIPPERY WORLD encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, SLIPPERY WORLD is not a backup service. SLIPPERY WORLD will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the SLIPPERY WORLD Services, or the loss of any Content.
We provide the SLIPPERY WORLD APIs to support several types of apps and services. First, we provide them to help members of our community share their own content with apps or services. We also support apps and services that help brands and advertisers understand and manage their audience, develop their content strategy, and obtain digital rights. Finally, we provide the SLIPPERY WORLD APIs to help broadcasters and publishers discover content, get digital rights to media, and share media using web embeds. The SLIPPERY WORLD APIs are not intended for other types of apps or services. For those we do support, the following terms and information also apply:
A. General Terms
16 Ensure your app is stable and easily navigable.
17 Don’t confuse, deceive, defraud, mislead, or harass anyone.
18 Be transparent about your identity and your app’s identity.
19 Don’t use the SLIPPERY WORLD APIs for any app that constitutes, promotes or is used in connection with spyware, adware, or any other malicious programs or code.
20 Don’t store or cache SLIPPERY WORLD login credentials.
21 Follow any instructions we include in our technical documentation.
22 Provide meaningful customer support for your app, and make it easy for people to contact you.
26 Comply with any requirements or restrictions imposed on usage of SLIPPERY WORLD user photos (“User Content”) by their respective owners. You are solely responsible for making use of User Content in compliance with owners’ requirements or restrictions.
27 Remove within 24 hours any User Content or other information that the owner asks you to remove.
28 Obtain a person’s consent before including their User Content in any ad.
29 Only store or cache User Content for the period necessary to provide your app’s service.
30 If you store or cache User Content, keep it up to date. For example, if a user marks a photo as “private”, you must reflect that change by removing the content as soon as reasonably possible.
31 Don’t use the SLIPPERY WORLD API to simply display User Content, import or backup content, or manage SLIPPERY WORLD relationships, without our prior permission.
32 Don’t apply computer vision technology to User Content, without our prior permission.
33 Don’t participate in any “like”, “share”, “comment” or “follower” exchange programs.
34 Don’t use follower information for anything other than analytics without our prior permission. For example, don’t display these relationships in your app.
35 Only use the POST and DELETE endpoints after a business has taken an explicit action in your app requesting you to do so.
36 Only use the POST and DELETE likes, comments, and relationships endpoints to enable businesses to manage communication with people who have expressed interest in them. Don’t use these endpoints for non-business purposes.
37 Ensure your comments are uniquely tailored for each person. Don’t post unauthorized commercial communication or spam on SLIPPERY WORLD.
38 Don’t enable a business to take more than one action on SLIPPERY WORLD at a time.
39 Add something unique to the community. Don’t use the SLIPPERY WORLD APIs to replicate or attempt to replace the functionality or essential user experiences of SLIPPERY-WORLD.com or any of SLIPPERY WORLD’s apps.
40 Respect the way SLIPPERY WORLD looks and functions. Don’t offer experiences that change it.
41 Don’t attempt to build an ad network on SLIPPERY WORLD.
42 Don’t attempt to identify groups of individuals or create demographic clusters for the purpose of contacting or targeting SLIPPERY WORLD members on or off SLIPPERY WORLD.
43 Don’t transfer any data that you receive from us (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, data broker, influencer network, or other advertising or monetization-related service.
44 You can administer a promotion on SLIPPERY WORLD if you comply with all applicable laws and regulations, but don’t directly incentivize other actions.
45 If you want to facilitate or promote online gambling, online real money games of skill, or online lotteries, get our written permission before using any of our products.
46 Don’t use an unreasonable amount of bandwidth, or adversely impact the stability of SLIPPERY-WORLD.com servers or the behavior of other apps using the SLIPPERY WORLD APIs.
47 Don’t reverse engineer the SLIPPERY WORLD APIs or any of SLIPPERY WORLD’s apps.
48 Don’t sell, lease, or sublicense the SLIPPERY WORLD APIs or any data derived through the APIs.
49 Comply with all applicable laws or regulations. Don’t violate any rights of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality. Don’t expose SLIPPERY WORLD or people who use SLIPPERY WORLD to harm or legal liability.
B. Brand Assets
Comply with SLIPPERY WORLD’s Brand Guidelines. Don’t use the trademarks of SLIPPERY WORLD or its affiliates without written permission, including as authorized by applicable brand guidelines.
C. Things you should know
7 SLIPPERY WORLD primarily communicates with developers through email. Please ensure that the email addresses associated with your SLIPPERY WORLD account are current and that you don’t filter out these messages.
8 SLIPPERY WORLD may rate limit or block apps that make a large number of calls to the API that are not primarily in response to direct user actions.
9 Enforcement is both automated and manual, and can include disabling your app, restricting you and your app’s access to SLIPPERY WORLD APIs, requiring that you delete data, terminating our agreements with you or any other action that we deem appropriate.
10 SLIPPERY WORLD may change, suspend, or discontinue the availability of any SLIPPERY WORLD APIs at any time. In addition, SLIPPERY WORLD may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the SLIPPERY WORLD APIs or the SLIPPERY WORLD website without notice or liability.
11 If SLIPPERY WORLD elects to provide you with support or modifications for the SLIPPERY WORLD APIs, this support may be terminated at any time without notice to you.
12 SLIPPERY WORLD reserves the right to charge fees for future use of or access to the SLIPPERY WORLD APIs.
13 SLIPPERY WORLD doesn’t guarantee that any SLIPPERY WORLD APIs are free of inaccuracies, errors, bugs, or interruptions, or are reliable, accurate, complete, or otherwise valid.
14 Licensed Uses and Restrictions: The SLIPPERY WORLD APIs are owned by SLIPPERY WORLD and are licensed to you on a worldwide (except as limited below), non-exclusive, non-sublicenseable basis in accordance with these terms. Your license to the SLIPPERY WORLD APIs continues until it is terminated by either party. Please note that User Content is owned by users and not by SLIPPERY WORLD. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by SLIPPERY WORLD.
15 Disclaimer of Any Warranty: SLIPPERY WORLD APIs and all data derived through such APIs are provided “as is” with no warranty, express or implied, of any kind and SLIPPERY WORLD expressly disclaims any and all warranties and conditions, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title and non-infringement. You are solely responsible for any damage that results from the use of any SLIPPERY WORLD APIs and all any data derived through such APIs including, but not limited to, any damage to your computer system or loss of data.
16 Limitation of Liability: SLIPPERY WORLD shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with use of the SLIPPERY WORLD APIs and any data derived through such APIs, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence, product liability or otherwise), or any other pecuniary loss, whether or not SLIPPERY WORLD has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances shall SLIPPERY WORLD be liable to you for any amount.
17 Release and Waiver: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release and waive all claims against SLIPPERY WORLD, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys’ fees) of every kind and nature, arising from or in any way related to your use of the SLIPPERY WORLD APIs and data derived through such APIs. You understand that any fact relating to any matter covered by this release may be found to be other than now believed to be true and you accept and assume the risk of such possible differences in fact. In addition, you expressly waive and relinquish any and all rights and benefits which you may have under any other state or federal statute or common law principle of similar effect, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
18 Hold Harmless and Indemnify: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify SLIPPERY WORLD and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the SLIPPERY WORLD APIs and any data derived through the APIs, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and/or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. SLIPPERY WORLD shall use good faith efforts to provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
19 Relationship of the Parties: Notwithstanding any provision hereof, for all purposes of the SLIPPERY WORLD API Terms, you and SLIPPERY WORLD shall be and act independently and not as partner, joint venturer, agent, employee or employer of the other. You don’t have any authority to assume or create any obligation for or on behalf of SLIPPERY WORLD, express or implied, and you must not attempt to bind SLIPPERY WORLD to any contract.
20 Invalidity of Specific Terms: If any provision of the SLIPPERY WORLD API Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and that the other provisions remain in full force and effect.
No Waiver of Rights by SLIPPERY WORLD: SLIPPERY WORLD’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the SLIPPERY WORLD API Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Effective date: January 1st, 2017
Welcome to SLIPPERY WORLD (“SLIPPERY WORLD,” “we,” “us” or “our”). SLIPPERY WORLD provides a fast, beautiful and fun way for you to share media through our content-sharing platform.
52 Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service (“Users”).
Click on the links below to jump to each section of this Policy:
21 Information We Collect
22 How We Use Your Information
23 Sharing of Your Information
24 How We Store Your Information
25 Your Choices About Your Information
26 Children’s Privacy
27 Other Websites and Services
28 How to Contact Us About a Deceased User
29 How to Contact Us
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
7 Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a SLIPPERY WORLD account.
8 Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be “found” on SLIPPERY WORLD.
9 User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
10 Communications between you and SLIPPERY WORLD. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
▪ We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
▪ More information is available in our About Cookies section
Log file information:
▪ Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
▪ When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
▪ When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by SLIPPERY WORLD.
▪ A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
▪ Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
▪ Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other’s APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
▪ help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
▪ remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
▪ provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
▪ provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
▪ develop and test new products and features
▪ monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
▪ diagnose or fix technology problems
▪ automatically update the SLIPPERY WORLD application on your device SLIPPERY WORLD or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities (“Events”) on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata associated with that Event.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside SLIPPERY WORLD (or the group of companies of which SLIPPERY WORLD is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
▪ We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that SLIPPERY WORLD is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
▪ We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
▪ We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
▪ We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
▪ We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of Switzerland where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
▪ Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in Switzerland or any other country in which SLIPPERY WORLD, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
▪ SLIPPERY WORLD, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Swiss law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
▪ We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, SLIPPERY WORLD cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to SLIPPERY WORLD or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
▪ Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and SLIPPERY WORLD, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to SLIPPERY WORLD make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
▪ Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
▪ Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content:
▪ Following termination or deactivation of your account, SLIPPERY WORLD, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
SLIPPERY WORLD does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 12 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 12. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 12 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 12, please contact us.
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
8. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of an SLIPPERY WORLD User, please contact us. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
2017 © Copyrights Slippery World